We are launching the project “On September 17-18, 2017, Moscow will host the New Day hackathon, organized by the Liniya Tsveta charitable foundation and the Faculty of Physical Education and Sports of Moscow State University. The organizers invite participants to work on the development of web services, tools or applications for a healthy lifestyle for two days.
You can come up with your idea and, in cooperation with programmers, designers, journalists, bring it to practical implementation.
To participate, you need to register on the event website. Briefly describe your idea, indicate if you need help and what kind. You can also take part in the hackathon as a team.
The hackathon will last two days. On the first day, experts in the field of fitness, sports doctors, application developers, who are already on the market, will speak to the participants. Particular attention will be paid to open data sources on the topic of health that participants can use to create their project.
At the end of the hackathon, each team will be given time to present the results of their work. Teams can present a product design, a developed concept, a prototype, a ready-made solution. The winning team will receive 150,000 rubles for finalizing the project, as well as consulting assistance from the team of the Moscow State University Programming Faculty.
- September 17 9:30 — Registration of participants, welcome coffee
- 10:00 — Inessa Teplichnaya, Line of Color. Greeting. Hackathon opening
- 11:10 — Dmitry Chas, «I’m alive». Digital Health — Best Practices and Experience of App Launch
- 12:00 – Coffee break
- 12:15 – 13:00 – Sergey Paltsev. Open medical data for health and sports projects
- 13:00 – 14:00 – Mikhas Altishchev. How I Launched the «Run Simon Run» app and where it ran
- 13:00 – 23:00 – Work in groups, expert consultations, lunch during the break
September 18 9:00 – 19:00 – Work in groups, expert consultations, lunch during the break
- 19:00 – Project presentation
- 20:00 – Jury decision, awarding of winners
Seats are limited, registeration needed to participate (Form).
All questions can be asked to the organizers at email@example.com
Facebook event group. (link)
Participation is free. The event will take place in Moscow at Tikhy Ryad, 7/1, office 31.