We are launching a project "Home" - helping women with alcohol addiction who have been subjected to violence. Alas, the problem is urgent.
The essence of the project: the Moscow government has allocated us a whole section in a remote sanatorium near Moscow, which will become a refuge and a rehabilitation center for victims of violence. Here we will conduct recovery and psychological support programs for those who are ready to give up alcohol. The Home Project is a refuge, a safe place where a person can find help, come to his senses and try to rebuild his life.
The program is voluntary. No one is forcing women who is seeking help to stop drinking. It is always their choice, and without it, you know, we cannot do anything. But for those who decide to take this step, we offer a 3-month rehabilitation program.
The program consists of four stages:
- rehabilitation — assistance from doctors, psychologists, lawyers;
- treatment — a two-month program that helps to give up alcohol;
- adaptation — courses of psychological assistance;
- a new path — a series of individual consultations with specialists in building a new life.
Upon completion of this program, those who wish can join other programs of our center.
So, we need volunteers for this project. We start from scratch. Even the premises require serious cleaning and cosmetic repairs. The program itself is ready, but we need people to implement it.
We are looking for:
- program manager;
- center administrator;
- psychologist (necessarily with professional training and a confirmed diploma);
- doctor (necessarily with professional training and a confirmed diploma);
- nurse (necessarily with professional training and a confirmed diploma);
- lawyer (always with professional training and a confirmed diploma);
- volunteers to work in the center as assistants, attendants, day and night administrators.
To participate in the project, fill out the volunteer form
A volunteer supervisor will contact you. (The form)